Cajun prawns that are insanely delicious and only take 5 minutes to make are the kind of dinners that dreams are made of!
This recipe will knock your socks off and it will be something that the whole family will go crazy over!
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (2 serves)
368 Cal | 18g Fats | 4g Carbs | 46g Protein
• 500g jumbo prawns, peeled and deveined, tails on
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• ½ teaspoon Kosher sea salt flakes
• 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley to garnish
STEP BY STEP
1) Heat your grill on high (220 degrees C), with an oven rack set approx 15cm from the heating element (not directly below but the second rack from the top). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup.
2) Pat the prawns dry with paper towels. Place them in a large bowl.
3) Add the olive oil, kosher salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne to the bowl. Toss to coat with a large spoon.
4) Arrange the seasoned prawns in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. If there’s any remaining olive oil mixture in the bowl, spoon it evenly on top of the prawns.
5) Grill the shrimp until opaque and cooked through, approx 6-8 minutes. Plate up and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.
To make into a meal: Serve over freshly spiraled zoodles (zucchini noodles) or your fave fresh garden salad.