This Chicken Waldorf Salad is so easy and so delicious.
It’s the perfect combination of sweet, savory and nutty with complimentary creamy and crunchy textures.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (4 serves)
356 Cal | 16.5g Fats | 23.1g Carbs | 30.6g Protein
• ⅓ cup low-fat mayonnaise
• ⅓ cup nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
• 1 medium red apple, diced
• 1 cup halved red or green grapes
• 1 cup sliced celery
• ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted if desired, divided
STEP BY STEP
1) Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl.
2) Add chicken, apple, grapes, celery and 1/4 cup walnuts. Stir to coat well. Serve topped with the remaining 1/4 cup walnuts.