The high protein pasta dish of your dreams.
This one ticks all the boxes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (SERVES 3)
385 kcal | 14g Fats | 26g Carbs | 35g Protein
• 2 garlic cloves, sliced
• 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
• ½ cup (125ml) plant-based oat cream (or normal)
• 4 cups (300g) mushrooms, sliced
• basil leaves, to garnish
1) Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
2) Chop the chicken fillet, season with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
3) Heat oil in a large pan and cook chicken over medium heat, then season with oregano. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the pan and set aside..
4) In the same pan, saute the onion and sliced garlic. Next, add sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 – 7 minutes until soft and tender
5) Add chopped tomatoes and cook for another minute.
6) Place the cooked chicken back into the pan, and add in the cream and spinach. Bring to a boil and cook until spinach has wilted — season to taste with salt and pepper.
7) Add the cooked pasta. Stir well and serve.