Nothing says summer like a cool and refreshing dessert and this frozen yoghurt bark is a fun and healthy way to do it! A delicious snack or healthy dessert that’s perfect for kids and adults alike. And it seriously couldn’t be any easier to make.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE
34 cal | 1.3g Fats | 4g Carbs | 2g Protein (1 serve = 2cm x 6cm portion)
• 3 cups whole-milk plain Greek yoghurt
• ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
• ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
STEP BY STEP
1) Line a large rimmed baking sheet with baking paper.
2) Stir yoghurt, maple syrup (or honey) and vanilla in a medium bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet into a 25-by-40-cm rectangle. Place the strawberries evenly on top and then sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
3) Freeze until very firm, at least 3 hours. To serve, cut or break into pieces.