Everything you need to know about protein Protein is an essential part of a healthy diet and is crucial to keep your...
This Cheesy Gnocchi Casserole couldn’t be any easier!
It’s a satisfying and scrumptious meal perfect for a busy weeknight or for entertaining guests.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (6 SERVES, 1 CUP PER SERVE)
308 cal | 8g Fats | 40g Carbs | 19g Protein
• 230g uncooked Italian chicken sausage
• 400g cauliflower, chopped
• 355ml low-sodium marinara sauce
• 455g gnocchi
• 115g shredded light mozzarella cheese
STEP BY STEP
1) Heat a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove sausage from casings and crumble into the pan. Cook until browned, stirring to crumble, about 5 minutes.
2️) Add cauliflower and 1/2 cup water; cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in marinara sauce and gnocchi; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until cauliflower and gnocchi are tender, about 6 minutes.
3) Preheat your oven to grill on high. Uncover the pan and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Grill 1–2 minutes, until cheese has melted.
Beni Cook is the Head Personal Trainer and Founder of Beyond Best. Beni is a health and fitness expert who develops individualised exercise programs that will meet your own short and long-term objectives, while providing information, advice and encouragement that will enable you to lead your healthiest life, every day.
If you love to bake then give these a whirl. These delicious Apple Pie Oat Muffins will satisfy your apple pie fix...
Do you feel that your fitness levels are lacking? Do you want to lose weight and achieve your fitness goals? Personal...