With the cooler weather comes all sorts of crazy cravings. If it’s a sweet treat that you crave then we have you covered with these delicious low-calorie Greek Yoghurt Cheesecake Bites.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (9 serves)
169 Cal | 9g Fats | 17g Carbs | 4g Protein
• 3/4 cup rolled oats
• 1/4 cup chopped pecans walnuts or almonds
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
• 2 tablespoons low-calorie granulated sweetener or honey
For the filling:
• 4 ounces light cream cheese at room temperature
• 1 cup fat-free Greek yoghurt vanilla or plain
• 1/4 cup low-calorie granulated sweetener or honey
• 1 egg
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup fresh berries of your choice
STEP BY STEP
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a muffin pan with 9 cupcake liners.
2) Place the oats and nuts in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped, or finer if desired. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the cinnamon, coconut oil, and stir in sweetener (or honey).
3) Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the oatmeal mixture into each of the cupcake liners, pressing the mixture down with a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven and cool completely.
4) Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the Greek yoghurt, sweetener (or honey), egg, and vanilla. Beat until completely smooth.
5) Divide the filling evenly between the muffin liners and bake in the oven for approx 25 minutes, until centers are set.
6) Allow to cool completely, then place in the refrigerator to chill. When you’re ready to serve the cheesecakes, remove the paper liners and top with berries.