This will be a favourite recipe this coming Summer. The warmer weather has us excited to fire up the BBQ and throw...
Honeyed Greek Frozen Yogurt
Dessert Alert!!! Ready to satisfy that sweet tooth while keeping dessert light and fresh?
It’s easy to buy frozen yoghurt but when you make the treat yourself, you can ensure it fits right into your meal plan. This honey flavored frozen yoghurt recipe uses fat-free Greek yoghurt and makes 8 servings!
118 Cal | 0.2g Fats | 21.9g Carbs | 8.1g Protein
• 85g plain fat-free Greek yoghurt
• ½ cup buttermilk
• ½ cup honey
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
• Fresh mint leaves
1) In a medium bowl combine yoghurt, buttermilk, honey, and lemon juice. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean and add to the yoghurt mixture; discard bean. Stir yoghurt mixture to combine.
2) Pour into a large ziptop bag, squeeze out all air, and seal. Freeze, lying flat, until solid.
3) Remove from freezer and break into chunks small enough to fit into the bowl of your food processor. Pulse a few times until you reach your desired consistency. Use large spoon or ice cream scoop to serve and garnish servings with mint leaves if desired.
Beni Cook is the Head Personal Trainer and Founder of Beyond Best. Beni is a health and fitness expert who develops individualised exercise programs that will meet your own short and long-term objectives, while providing information, advice and encouragement that will enable you to lead your healthiest life, every day.
Navigating Festive Feasts: Practical Nutrition Strategies for Body Transformation Amidst Holiday Celebrations ...
Loaded with goodness, and using quinoa this chipotle-flavored chicken burrito bowl makes for a healthier but still...