The combination of flavours in this salmon and peach salad is the perfect lunch or light dinner for this Spring-Summer season. Paired perfectly with protein rich salmon, delicate salad greens and drizzled with balsamic to wow your taste buds.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (2 SERVES)
416 cal | 25g Fats | 21g Carbs | 33g Protein
For the Marinade:
• 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. tamari
• 1 tsp. maple syrup
• 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
For the Salad:
• 2 salmon fillets 140g each
• 1 corn cob, cooked
• 120g salad leaves
• 1 med ripe yellow peach, thinly sliced
• 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
STEP BY STEP
1) In a small bowl combine the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, tamari, maple syrup and ground pepper to make the marinade.
2) Place the salmon skinless-side down in a flat dish, pour over the marinade. Leave it to sit in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
3) In the meantime, grill the corn in the oven or on a grill pan, then cool slightly and cut off the kernels, set aside.
4) Next, preheat the oven to 200c and place the salmon on a baking tray. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through to your preference.
5) Divide the salad leaves between two bowls, top with the sliced peach, tomatoes and grilled corn. Lastly, top with the salmon, either the whole fillet or flaked.
6) To serve, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.