This little dish makes for a great dinner party starter or a fresh and fancy snack.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (SERVES 1)
282 kcal | 17g Fats | 9g Carbs | 26g Protein
• 1 small salmon filet (100g), cut into small cubes
• ¼ avocado, cut into small cubes
• ¼ cup (30g) mango, cut into small cubes
• handful coriander, chopped
1) Wash and dry the salmon, then cut it into small cubes.
2) Cut the avocado and mango into cubes and add to the salmon.
3) Mix in the lime juice, chili pepper, and coriander. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well.
4) Pack the mixture into a ramekin or small bowl and set aside to chill in the fridge for at least 10 mins.
5) When ready to eat, turn out the mixture onto a plate and garnish with a lime wedge and some additional coriander.
Can be eaten alone or with your favourite crackers or bread (nutritional value not listed)