Comfort food at it’s best…..perfect for those cooler Autumn evenings.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (SERVES 4)
382 kcal | 16g Fat | 33g Carbs | 29g Protein
• 3 medium sweet potatoes
• 2 tbsp. buckwheat flour
• 1 can chopped tomatoes 400g
• 2 tbsp. coriander, chopped
1) Heat the oven to 215C (420F)
2) Wash the potatoes and cut them into chips.
3) Season the chopped potatoes with the garlic & onion powder, salt & pepper and sprinkle with buckwheat flour. Drizzle with olive oil and cover well by rubbing in the seasoning by hand.
4) Spread the potatoes on a baking tray, making sure they are not too close together. Bake in the oven for 40 mins, stirring halfway through.
5) In the meantime, heat a non-stick pan on medium-high and add the ground beef. Cook for about 2-3 mins and season with chilli flakes.
6) Add the chopped tomatoes, water and stir, reducing the heat to low.
7) Simmer uncovered for about 20 mins, until most liquid has cooked off.
8) To serve, divide the potatoes between plates and top with
chilli, mashed avocado and sprinkle with coriander.