Ooowwww how we love a good stir fry.
This ones packed with protein and sure to impress.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (SERVES 2)
494 kcal | 16g Fats | 56g Carbs | 42g Protein
• 100g black rice noodles
• 200g turkey fillet, chopped
• 1 med broccoli, cut into small florets
• 4 tbsp. soy or tamari sauce
• 2 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
• handful of coriander, to serve
1) Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging. Strain and rinse with cold water, then set aside.
2) In a wok or deep pan heat the olive oil and fry the turkey for about 3-4 minutes. Add in the broccoli florets and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
3) Next, pour half a cup of water and 3 tbsp. of soy sauce, then cook until all the water evaporates and the broccoli is tender (about 10 mins).
4) In the meantime, mix together the remaining soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, grated ginger, and mix well.
5) Once turkey and broccoli are ready, add in the earlier cooked noodles and heat it for a 2 – 3 minutes. Take off the heat, pour in the sauce and gently mix.
6) Serve with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.