These Whole Baked Pears with Honey and Pecans are an easy, delicious and guilt-free dessert that everyone will love! They’re soft, sweet and perfect for a light and healthy dessert. And with only 5 ingredients, it doesn’t get any simpler than this.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (4 serves)
160 Cal | 5.6g Fats | 30g Carbs | 1.2g Protein
• 4 Large, ripe Bosc pears
• 2 Tbsp Honey or agave
• 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/8 tsp Ground ginger
• 5 Tbsp Pecans, roughly chopped
STEP BY STEP
1) Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Cut the pears in half lengthwise and use a small spoon or melon baller to scrape out a hole in the center to remove the core.
3) Arrange the pears, cut-side up on the baking sheet and drizzle the honey over, rubbing it in slightly. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and ginger and fill the holes with the pecans.
4) Bake until fork tender, about 20-30 minutes.
5) Let cool for a few mins and eat as is or serve with your fave low-fat yoghurt, ice cream or whipped cream……..yum!!!!