High protein and a little zesty to get those taste buds going.
You cant go wrong with this one. Leftovers for lunch might tempt a few of you as well. Smart idea if you ask us.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (SERVES 4)
397 kcal | 7g Fats | 53g Carbs | 34g Protein
• 1/3 cup (100g) marmalade (low sugar)
• 1 tsp. siracha (or as needed)
• 1 tbsp. buckwheat flour
• 1 lb. (450g) chicken breast, cubed
• 3 springs green onion, chopped
• 1 red capsicum, chopped
• 3 cups (450g) cooked brown rice
• ½ cup (25g) carrot, grated
1) Mix all the sauce ingredients together. Add some water if
necessary to thin it down slightly.
2) Cook rice according to instructions on packaging
3) Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over high heat. Add in
the chicken breast and cook for 4-5 mins until chicken is
cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4) Lower the heat and add the garlic and green onion cooking
for 1 min. Keep stirring to prevent burning.
5) Now add the snap peas and capsicum and cook for
another 3-4 mins. Add in cooked rice and mix well with the
6) Next add in the cooked chicken, grated carrot and earlier
made sauce. Stir well until heated.
7) Garnish with sesame seeds and more green onion to serve.