DELICIOUS and EASY!
This recipe is all about the peaches themselves. We’re going to take a few simple ingredients that highlight and elevate peaches’ flavor, but it’s the fruit itself that stars in this dish.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (4 serves)
116 Cal | 6g Fats | 16g Carbs | 1g Protein
• ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 4 small fresh peaches, halved and pitted
• Optional for serving – Low Cal Vanilla ice cream or Greek Yoghurt
STEP BY STEP
1) Preheat oven to 190°C. and line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2) Mix softened butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla together in a small bowl until combined. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of your baking dish.
3) Arrange peaches cut-side down on top of the butter mixture. Bake until tender, 20 to 25 minutes, basting the tops with the melted butter mixture halfway through. Divide among 4 small plates and enjoy as is or serve with ice cream or yogurt of your choice, if desired.
For more fantastic health-conscious meal ideas and articles please visit Beyond Best Personal Training’s BLOG.