It doesn’t get any easier than this. This Peanut Lime Chicken Salad is packed in mason jars and makes the perfect meal-prepped lunches. Filled with nutritious veggies and protein to keep you full and satisfied!
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (2 serves)
358 Cal | 17g Fats | 15g Carbs | 41g Protein
• 2 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
• 2 tbsps Lime Juice
• 1/4 cup Water
• 2 tsps Tamari
• 2 tsps Sesame Oil
• 225g Chicken Breast, Cooked (cut into cubes)
• 1 Red Capsicum (medium, chopped)
• 1 Carrot (medium, cut into matchsticks)
• 2 stalks Green Onion (chopped)
• 2-3 Cos Lettuce Leaves (chopped)
STEP BY STEP
1) Combine the peanut butter, lime juice, water, tamari, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
2) Divide the dressing between jars. Add the chicken to the dressing in the bottom of the jars. Add the pepper, carrot, and green onion to the jars followed by the romaine lettuce.
3) When ready to eat, shake well and dump into a bowl. Enjoy!
Storage: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving size: 473 ml mason jars were used for this recipe. One serving is one jar.
Make it Vegan: Use chickpeas and lentils instead of chicken.
For more fantastic health-conscious meal ideas and articles please visit Beyond Best Personal Training’s BLOG.