Blueberry Protein Pancakes that really are the best – Protein-packed and the perfect healthy breakfast to jump-start your morning.
Making these pancakes is super simple and we’ve broken things down into just a few simple steps so that you too can make the tastiest protein powder pancakes out there!
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (1 serve)
257 Cal | 5g Fats | 18g Carbs | 36g Protein
STEP BY STEP
1) Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
2) Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
3) Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes).
4) Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip it over. Cook the pancake for another 2- 3 minutes.
5) You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
6) Serve with your favourite toppings.
For more fantastic health-conscious meal ideas and articles please visit Beyond Best Personal Training’s blog.