This pork stir-fry is full of bright flavors and colours.
Perfect for a nutritious weeknight dinner…….Enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (SERVES 4)
303 kcal | 11g Fats | 22g Carbs | 28g Protein (GF)
• 135ml (2/3 cup) canned pineapple chunks, in juice (unsweetened)
• 1-inch fresh ginger, grated
• 2 spring onions, chopped, to serve
• 180ml pineapple juice from can
1) Wash the meat, dry it, and cut them into the thinnest slices possible. Season with salt and pepper, and coat in cornflour.
2) Cook the rice according to instructions.
3) Drain the pineapple but keep the required amount of juice for the sauce..
4) Cut the peppers into strips, and cut the onion into feathers. Half the chili, remove the seeds, then finely chop. Peel and grate the ginger.
5) Prepare the sauce by mixing all sauce ingredients in a bowl.
6) In a wok or large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, and stir fry all the vegetables (capsicum, onion, garlic, chili, ginger) over high heat for about 3 minutes. Add the drained pineapple and fry together for another 2 minutes, then transfer everything into a bowl and put aside.
7) Add a second spoon of oil to the pan and fry the tenderloin on high heat for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
8) Put the vegetables back into the pan and mix, then add the sauce. Cook over high heat for about 2 minutes until the sauce thickens, mixing every so often.
9) Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and serve with rice.