Fresh grilled tuna is awesome!! And when topped with this fabulous olive relish, you’re onto an absolute winner. So quick and easy. What’s not to love?
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVE (6 serves)
185 Cal | 4.6g Fats | 1.4g Carbs | 32.6g Protein
• ½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
• ⅓ cup chopped pitted black olives
• ¼ cup finely chopped celery
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• ½ teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
• ⅛ teaspoon salt
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 800g tuna steak, trimmed and cut into 6 portions
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• Lemon wedges, for garnish
STEP BY STEP
1) To prepare olive relish: Combine parsley, olives, celery, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2) To grill tuna: Preheat grill to medium-high.
3) Rub tuna all over with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the tuna until seared on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Serve with Olive Relish and lemon wedges.
*Make it a meal: Serve with your favourite steamed veggies or a fresh salad greens for a light summer meal.